What's new

Honest Review

coaiele

Decent cheat, used it for 2 weeks now.

Let's start with the pros:
- Good looking ui, easy to config.
- Many features, you can easily be a closet cheater, or a semi rager.
- Good visuals

Cons:
- Some features crash the cheat (legit anti-aim, too high fov)
- Some features are not working (third person, autowall)
- Sometimes it just crashes by itself, even if you have a config without the not working features listed above

It's a very good cheat and the only one that runs well on my pc without any lag spikes. I really hope crashes are gonna be fixed.

6/10 For the price could definitely be made better.

Last edited:
Decent cheat, used it for 2 weeks now.

Let's start with the pros:
- Good looking ui, easy to config.
- Many features, you can easily be a closet cheater, or a semi rager.
- Good visuals

Cons:
- Some features crash the cheat (legit anti-aim, too high fov)
- Some features are not working (third person, autowall)
- Sometimes it just crashes by itself, even if you have a config without the not working features listed above

6/10 For the price could definitely be made better.

Great to hear. I just want to clarify one thing. How is your trust factor now, red or green?
I wanted to test this hack so i tried with the free version, but then within couple of days i got a red trust factor. Am kinda nervous now that i may be vac banned.

coaiele

Great to hear. I just want to clarify one thing. How is your trust factor now, red or green?
I wanted to test this hack so i tried with the free version, but then within couple of days i got a red trust factor. Am kinda nervous now that i may be vac banned.
some people are still getting red trust factor, even tho they said they fixed it on the discord server. I don't really know since I played with novihacks before the update too.

PakPotato

Tell me the detail of your cheat. Do not use LEGIT aim, semi rage, wall hack, and such. Just use ESP, and try not to be too obvious using the cheat. Red factor is probably because too many players reported you, it could also be the injection, but in my opinion, you got too many reports. I used esp only and skin changers and 3 days, still green factor. HONEST review