What's new

My opinion on Novihacks.

Warning: This is MY opinion on this software, we may not have the same opinion on this software, but please do not create drama in the comment section.

Aimtab: 5/10
Aimbot: 9/10
Triggerbot: 1/10

Visuals: 9.6/10
Player: 10/10
Weapons: 10/10
World: 9/10

Other: 10/10

Overall: 8.2/10
Suggestions: I feel like they could add more things to profile changer such as badges / medals / coins / trophies (if it is possible).
They could improve the triggerbot tab...
World could also be improved.
If you add a lot of skins at the same time the software will crash (I think it's needed an update over here).
I recommend Novihacks, It's safe to play and you can get away with VAC for a very long time.

kuruko181

Warning: This is MY opinion on this software, we may not have the same opinion on this software, but please do not create drama in the comment section.

Aimtab: 5/10
Aimbot: 9/10
Triggerbot: 1/10

Visuals: 9.6/10
Player: 10/10
Weapons: 10/10
World: 9/10

Other: 10/10

Overall: 8.2/10
Suggestions: I feel like they could add more things to profile changer such as badges / medals / coins / trophies (if it is possible).
They could improve the triggerbot tab...
World could also be improved.
If you add a lot of skins at the same time the software will crash (I think it's needed an update over here).
I recommend Novihacks, It's safe to play and you can get away with VAC for a very long time.
well wich one do i believe you out of hundred of comment here they got vac banned so do i believe in one saying its safe or do i believe the hundred comment that they get the vac after using it??

well wich one do i believe you out of hundred of comment here they got vac banned so do i believe in one saying its safe or do i believe the hundred comment that they get the vac after using it??
I played a long time w novi free n novi paid, but still got banned, forgot to post ab it.