What's new

Novihacks honest review

Rxd

1. Im a Novihacks user for over 6Months now
2. I tested a lot of Legit cheats
3. For me personally this cheat is the best you can find it has rlly good moduls like InvChanger and an easy Grenade helper
The interface looks good and you can find everything rlly fast except Radar i always search it for 10min but i think thats just me xD
The Visuals are 10/10 like really they always work and look fantastic
The Aimbot is Perfect for legit cheating sometimes it hits like crazy and sometimes you hit shit, i like it cause it looks legit
4. Thinks i dislike the support aint that fast like on other cheats but its still ok.
5. And i think the aimbot dosnt work for SEMIRAGE at all but idc about it cause i dont want to semirage anyways still wouldn't mind it being possible

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
3. For me personally this cheat is the best you can find it has rlly good moduls like InvChanger and an easy Grenade helper
The interface looks good and you can find everything rlly fast except Radar i always search it for 10min but i think thats just me xD
The Aimbot is Perfect for legit cheating sometimes it hits like crazy and sometimes you hit shit, i like it cause it looks legit
4. Thinks i dislike the support aint that fast like on other cheats but its still ok.
5. And i think the aimbot dosnt work for SEMIRAGE at all but idc about it cause i dont want to semirage anyways still wouldn't mind it being possible
Thank you for your review and your long trust in our product.
We are happy that you enjoy the current UI. Regarding the radar feature that you have to search everytime, I can spoiler you that the upcomming v3 of Novihacks will have a much easier to use UI and also an advanced search feature which will help you to find everything in the menu :)
We are sorry that our support wasn't able to fully satisfy you. With v3 this will also change and we will introduce a priority support system for of our paying customers.
Novihacks is mainly meant for legit cheating and semi-rage isn't our main focus. However there should be some configs in the config-browser that perform pretty well in semi-rage games (according to users who tested them)

Best,
Chris

Reactions: Rxd

dred