What's new

scared of downloading

i think this has been posted a million times, but im scared downloading the free ver due to risk of a virus. i just want some solid evidence that this just isnt something that will screw up my pc. thankyou.

UnknownNoob

i think this has been posted a million times, but im scared downloading the free ver due to risk of a virus. i just want some solid evidence that this just isnt something that will screw up my pc. thankyou.
I can't give you any evidence of being totally secure .. BUT ..
I am using their cheat now for some time and I am pretty sure their Cheat client does not damage your computer.
As also is their cheat more secure than some other providers and it's actually not detected (alot of legit cheats I used the past 2 years are detected and some of them even denying their cheat being detected).
I can't assure your the safety of NoviHacks, I am just a regular User. But I am pretty confident it's safe to use as long as you know how.

I can't give you any evidence of being totally secure .. BUT ..
I am using their cheat now for some time and I am pretty sure their Cheat client does not damage your computer.
As also is their cheat more secure than some other providers and it's actually not detected (alot of legit cheats I used the past 2 years are detected and some of them even denying their cheat being detected).
I can't assure your the safety of NoviHacks, I am just a regular User. But I am pretty confident it's safe to use as long as you know how.
thank you. i have got the cheat in cs and its pretty good so far. i just wanted to know if i only use esp on official servers i will get band in a short time spam in im not blatent

UnknownNoob

thank you. i have got the cheat in cs and its pretty good so far. i just wanted to know if i only use esp on official servers i will get band in a short time spam in im not blatent
unsure what exactly you saying/asking..
but..

You shouldn't use your wh to obv & also shouldnt you use the triggerbot in some balant way (like never missing a shot, wall shots, wall following the enemy, ...)

Last edited:

Chrisslxst

In my own experience i would say i was first time afraid too,but trust me,its not that scary,its clean,ofc every cheat has some codelines that are scary and look like virus which isnt,its clean 100% and i trust novi for this and you should too.

Chrisslxst

In my own experience i would say i was first time afraid too,but trust me,its not that scary,its clean,ofc every cheat has some codelines that are scary and look like virus which isnt,its clean 100% and i trust novi for this and you should too.
even tho im using all time sadly free client but i hope in future ill be able to buy the advanced so,even the free one is safe,like the advanced,my friend is using advanced one and she is still so happy about the client.

you won't take any virus from novi, no keylogger or anything that's been up in your mind, none of those stuff, it might appear as a virus because it changes files in your computer (only csgo files so the cheat can work), but if you are afraid, don't install it at all, nobody is making you to install it, and if you want evidence you can look up on youtube or search here for promoters, there are many, they can vouch that novi is safe